Endurance and resilience are forever woven into the historical tapestry of homeopathy. Tragically, the second most accessed system of medicine in the world has had moments of near obliteration.
Homeopathy, since its inception, has been a sustainable, effective and efficient system of medicine and does no harm.
While exploring its rich history you will witness a collective of earnest, compassionate individuals called to practice, keeping their heads down, continuing to focus on the patient in front of them, despite an everchanging world.
Our perseverance has made the world a better place.
The physician’s highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy – to heal, as it is termed.
~ Samuel Hahnemann
- The Faces of Homeopathy : An Illustrated History of the First 200 Years by Julian Winston –
- A Homeopathic Love Story: The Story of Samuel and Melanie Hahnemann, by Rima Handley, PhD
- Divided Legacy (4 volumes) by Harris L. Coulter, PhD.
- Homeopathic Revolution: Why Famous People and Cultural Heroes Choose Homeopathy.
by Dana Ullman, MPH, CCH.
- Copeland’s Cure: Homeopathy and the War Between Conventional & Alternative Medicine
by Natalie Robins
- Vitalism: The History of Herbalism, Homeopathy, and Flower Essences by Matthew Wood
- A Heritage of Homeopathic Literature by Julian Winston
- A condensed history of homeopathy
- Brief history of homeopathy